Quebec City's most attractive location
- Located at the corner of Cartier Avenue and Grande Allée, near Old Quebec;
- Private backyard access to the Plains of Abraham;
- Large variety of units, from loft to 8½;
- Modernized apartments, furnished or unfurnished;
- Hassle-free 100% all-inclusive rental (hot water, electricity and heating);
- Unlimited Internet access included;
- Electric vehicle terminals and Communauto station;
- Scooters and electric bikes available free of charge.
1 1/2 to 8 1/2
See available apartments
Pool with unique view
Directly overlooking the Plains of Abraham, the magnificent pool is a perfect complement to sunny days.
Professional-quality fitness room
Large new exercise room with the latest equipment.
Plains of Abraham
Summer and winter alike, the Plains of Abraham offer a multitude of activities, just a few steps from your home.
Electric bikes and scooters
Scooters and electric bikes are available free of charge. Take advantage of the various trails nearby to enhance your urban experience.
Multifunctional terrace and BBQ area
Take advantage of our meticulously laid-out terrace, including BBQ and relaxing furnitures.
Play and entertainment area
The outdoor play area encourages interaction and enhances the backyard.
Space dedicated to bike andcross-country skiing
Secure areas specially designed for storing bicycles and electric scooters, where you can recharge and also maintain and wax your cross-country ski equipment.
Art and culture
Take advantage of the proximity to live a rich cultural experience and plan your visit to the Musée des beaux-arts du Québec (MNBQ).
With the famous Avenue Cartier just a few steps away and the Grande Allée just ahead, you'll find it easy and accessible to enjoy many commodities and events.
Different unit plans available
Discover the sector (french)
This lively area of Quebec City’s Upper Town is prized for all it has to offer. Discover nearby shops, a rich community life and magnificent green spaces.